Official Supporters Clubs can purchase their own tickets for matches in Spotify Camp Nou directly from the website. A discount on the sales price for each game will be applied automatically and handling charges are reduced to 1 euro per ticket. You just need your username and password to log into the purchasing section:
For most games, the website operates using Smartbooking, i.e. you can select the area of the stadium and the system will search to seat as many people together as possible, ensuring that at least two seats are side-by-side (if selected during purchasing). You can purchase up to 6 tickets at a time (as many times as you want), with the specific seats confirmed 48 hours before the match. The major advantage to the Smartbooking model is that it enables official supporters clubs to purchase tickets earlier than normal, meaning you can plan better for your members that live further afield. Furthermore, more tickets will be made available and in every zone of the stadium.
Every request for away match tickets must be made through the online procedures portal. This is where all bookable matches will be published. Please remember that booking these tickets does not guarantee allocation, as this will depend on the number of available tickets and fan demand. You can check the terms and conditions for ticket allocation on the link below:
No cancellations or refunds will be accepted once the tickets are purchased. Furthermore, the name on the ticket cannot be changed once purchased for security reasons. Responsibility for improper use will fall on the Official Supporters Club and the club member named on the ticket.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING TICKET COLLECTION
The same conditions apply for collecting away match tickets, whether for European competitions or domestic competitions like LaLiga and the Copa del Rey (other than finals), with the procedure as follows:
• Each ticket will have to be allocated by the Official Supporters Club to a previously registered club member from their list.
• Tickets are personal and non-transferable, and have to be collected by the named holder on showing their national ID card (DNI/NIE) or passport. Collection cannot be authorised to other persons by either the Official Supporters Club or the club member him/herself. Any tickets for children must also be for club members on the Official Supporters Club list and they must collect them in-person with their legal guardian, showing their identity document or libro de familia (family book).
• Only the named holder allocated by the Official Supporters Club will be able to collect the ticket.
• Tickets will be collected in the town or city where the match is played. As soon as the information is available, the Club will publish it in the “Club Documentation” section in the online procedures portal. An email will also be sent from the Official Supporters Club online procedures portal to the Official Supporters Clubs with confirmed ticket allocations.
• The Club will provide the tickets with a wristband - fitted personally by a Club employee - to the named holder when the Club considers it an essential condition.